Musings of a Little Bay Thoroughbred

Thursday

July, Good Wine and Fantastic Equine Course!

So here we are in the middle of July......it is hot, hot, hot and while I always have looked at summer as a time for slowing down and recharging, it appears there is no break in sight.  What have we been up to?  Well, for starters, our town was awash with visitors for a 10 day period to celebrate the 150th Anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg; approximately 4 million!  I have the honor of working at a local winery, and the place was hopping!  It's great to be in a place where most of your job involves spending time with happy people. People + Wine = Happy!
For me it's Horses + Me = Happy!  And taking it one step further, it's Dancer + Me=Bliss.  Now that the whirlwind of the sesquicentennial is over, I am able to focus on a few other things, one of which is a course Dancer and I are taking with an extraordinary woman I was turned on to by a good friend, Hannah Rivard over at Cambria Equine. 

The course we have embarked on is called "From Your Horse's Heart" and is taught by Jenny Pearce.  The wonderful thing about this great teacher and her class is that it affirms what I have been working with on Dancer already without realizing it.  It has thrilled me to no end to discover I have been heading on the right path with her.  It has always been my wish to have a deeper connection with my horse and this is truly a wonderful medium to achieving this goal!

I invite you to follow along with me as Dancer and I begin our journey.  If you wish to learn
more about this wonderful course, I will be happy to fill you in on all the particulars.  Until next time, keep cool, Cheers and Happy Trails!  XO Andi and Dancer

2 comments:

  1. Dear Andi, I will be so pleased to follow yours and Dancer's journey together! I love your goal with Dancer, and I feel so sad for what he has been through, yet so glad that he has found his forever home with you.
    Yours In Friendship,
    Jan FYHH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jan, Thank you so much! You are such a blessing and I am honored to know you. Andi and Dancer

      Delete